Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Worst Fear.

Fear is a scary thing. We all fear different things. As for me, I fear a lot of things. I fear of cockroaches, worms, spiders, being isolated and a few other things that I don't think I need to mention. But the thing I fear most is losing my parents. I've lived the 20 years of my life under their careful care and protection. I hear their nagging and lectures every night. Despite all that, they provided me with a full tummy to go to sleep with every night. I cannot imagine how my life is going to turn out if my parents leave one day. Who's going to pay for the bills? Who's going to buy my food? Who's going to share my tears and laughters?

That is how much they are willing to and have sacrificed for me. Sometimes I try imagining how it would be if my parents left one day, it ended up with tears every single time. I dare to say that I'm a person born with comforts in life. And just today, my parents told me they realised that we are really good children and they are proud of us.
They shaped me into who i am today and I know I wont be able to get through life if it weren't for them.

Each day, I will pray to God that He will give me chance so that I can repay whatever things they had sacrifice and given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment