Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My favourite past time.

Basically, my favourite past time consists of doing anything that sounds like fun. However, I've picked out a few that deserve honorable mention. Also, I have so many favorites within each area that I have only selected a few to list in no particular order.

When I'm not doing anything school or work related , I enjoy watching movies with friends. There's nothing like watching a movie to distract you from everyday life and enjoy the company of those around you. My taste in movies ranges from comedies to adventure to sci-fi films. I even like watching the occasional classic black and white flick. Some of my favorite actors include Johnny Depp, Adam Sandler, Chris Tucker, and Angelina Jolie, just to name a few. As far as movies go, I love all Adam Sandler movies. I recently got hooked on the Lord of the Rings movies too, and enjoy any film that falls in that same genre. A couple of great movies that are constant favorites are Transformers and Dances with Wolves. The lists here could be endless.

As far as TV goes, I admit I'm addicted to the one soap opera, General Hospital. Other great shows on my list include Friends, The Simpsons, and, thanks to the pressure my friend exerts on me, The O.C.

Music is a part of daily life for me. When I am home, it is constantly playing in the background. I can't drive in my car without the radio on, and when I am around campus, I always have some type of portable music player within my reach. As you can probably guess, I like music from around the world. I also like alternative rock, hip-hop, new age, techno, reggae, pop, instrumental, and I can't forget about the old school 80s music. Usually I listen to a combination that fits whatever mood I'm in. But something I am always in the mood to listen to is my all-time favorite band, Foo Fighters. Currently on my playlist I have artists such as Duffy, Matchbox 20, and Goo Goo Dolls.

Last but not least, I enjoy water activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and relaxing by the ocean. The beach is the perfect place to go when you need to de-stress and put things into perspective. But too bad, I have to wait for that one when my holidays come.

No comments:

Post a Comment